Sell Your Home This Winter
Many gainsayers complain that homes do not sell in the winter. They are the ones who have a problem selling a home in the winter. Winter is a fantastic time for sellers. For example, we listed a home in Fennville in January of 2019. It sold in 3 days for over full price with no inspections. The sellers had three offers from which to choose.
Let’s looks at the reasons to sell this winter:
- Serious buyers come out in the winter.
- The process will be faster. Serious buyers will be pre-approved for their mortgage financing.
- Buyer’s demand for homes is still high.
- Buyers often compete for the same home meaning a higher price and faster sale for the seller.
- The number of homes on the market is lower.
- Interest rates are rising meaning a larger mortgage payment for the sellers for their next home.
- In the spring, more homes will be on the market.
- There is never a better time for a seller to move up.
- Lack of competition in the winter could lead to a faster sale and a higher price.
Check out our full report at https://susancompagner.com/considering-moving/selling-a-home-in-the-winter/
When selling a home in today’s market, you need a market-savvy Realtor who not only has experience in today’s market but who also has a team of professional Real Estate Consultants to guide you through the process of everything that needs to be done. When you hire me and my team of Professional Real Estate Consultants to help you, you receive expert advice from Realtors who are knowledgeable, experienced, and who will truly listen to your Real Estate needs. My clients say, “Susan and her team are compassionate and caring about what they do. They have helped us when no one else could.” As your trusted Real Estate Consultants, my team and I meet with you and offer you the guidance and the information you need to make every facet of your transition as smooth and comfortable as possible. Let us help you “Make Your Real Estate Dreams Come True.” Call/text Susan Compagner at 616.836.2603. SusanCompagner@gmail.com www.SusanCompagner.com