My husband, Howard, and I are lifelong residents of the Holland, MI area. We have four grown, married children, nine grandchildren, and five great-grandchildren.
Holland offers so many opportunities to experience the beauty of the four seasons, entertainment, fun festivals, year-round shopping, sports, and activities with the snow-free streets. I am so blessed. Howard and I will have had 60 wonderful years together in September 2017.
Please let me know how I may help you with your marketing and advertising needs. Email me at [email protected].
I am people-oriented person, at ease conversing on a range of topics. I have great organizational and computer skills. My positions include being a licensed Realtor, which involves assisting people when they buy and sell property, writing programs and procedures for different local companies, handling banking procedures, retail sales, and mortgage home loan programs. I create promotional materials, listing flyers, marketing advertising materials, and all the marketing and presentation materials used by Compagner Real Estate Consulting Group.
- I’m very detailed and organized, utilizing these skills to oversee everything from listing to the closing celebration.
- I’m committed to assisting our group members to “work the market” for you, anything less and you’d be shortchanged.
- I stay up-to-date with how marketing conditions impact your Real Estate purchase or sale.
- I’ve been a licensed Realtor for over two and one half decades.
- I have extensive knowledge in the real estate buying and selling process, banking procedures, retail sales, mortgage home loan programs, and Telemarketing
- By utilizing powerful real estate marketing tools, I help the Compagner Real Estate Consulting Group stay ahead of the trends of other real estate agents.
- I believe every man, woman, and child has dignity; therefore, I consistently demonstrate a deep sense of empathy with our clients.
- I am constantly striving to gain more knowledge thereby helping our consultants to grow and our clients to be served at a higher level.
Darlene Boersen Résumé
I am a lifelong resident of West Michigan. I have more than 50 years of experience in the customer service and sales industry. My skills include finance and accounting, telemarketing, mortgage loan originator, loan processor, computer coordinator, receptionist, customer service, commercial-banking-loan assistant, procedure creation and input, order entry, billing, accounts payable and receivable, product demonstration, painting and craft instructor, sales clerk, flower arranger, wedding consultant, Holland City tour guide, office manager, licensed Realtor, personal assistant to Real Estate Broker, program coordinator, training of associates, advertising, create marketing and promotional materials.
|2003||CRS Certified Residential Specialist|
|1994||MAR (Michigan Association of Realtors) Convention|
|1994 to Present||Member of International Marketing Group BRO|
|1994 to Present||Attended various Real Estate Education Classes offered by, WMLAR, MAR, NAR, HUD|
|1993 to Present||Attended the Real Estate Continuing education Classes|
|1992 to Present||Member WMLAR (West Michigan Lakeshore Association)|
|1992 to Present||Member NAR (National Association of Realtors)|
|1992 to Present||Member MAR (Michigan Association of Realtors)|
|1988||Certificate - Principles of Banking AIB Course|
|1987||Certificate –Customer service|
|1987||Certificate – The True Professional Course|
|1987||Certificate – Interpersonal Relationships|
|1987||Certificate - Effective Writing Course|
|1987||Certificate – 110% Quality Service|
|1987 - 1988||Certificate – Principles of Banking & Aspects of Banking Services|
|1987 - 1988||Certificate – Intro to Information Processing|
|1987 - 1988||Certificate – Davenport University Graduate–Accounting 1 & 2|
|1986||Certificate – Dale Carnegie Sales Course|
|1985||Certificate – Management and Leadership – Padgett-Thompson Management Course|
References are available on request. Please click here to view my testimonials.