Curt Carini, Broker, and his wife Victoria, Owner and President, of Carini & Associates, Realtors are very proud to help people buy and sell real estate in West Michigan. They live in a beautiful home on Holland’s north side. They have 3 children and 3 grandchildren. Derick Carini, a member of the Compagner Real Estate Consulting Group is their son.
As a lifelong resident of West Michigan, Curt has a comprehensive knowledge of the value of West Michigan property. In 1989, he opened his family-owned real estate firm, Carini & Associates, Realtors, with the goal of listening to the needs of his clients. Carini & Associates, Realtors is composed of a group of individuals who have come together as a team with a common purpose of making a difference in people’s lives and in the quality of service delivered in the real estate industry.
- A decision was made to change the way we do business from transactional to building lifelong relationships with our clients.
- We moved from being Traditional Real Estate salespeople to Real Estate Consultants.
- The main goal for each client is for them to obtain financial security through Real Estate Investing.
- This means we devote our time to; teaching our clients about Real Estate, fulfilling their needs, helping them and their referrals.
- We value you and your referrals and promise to deliver exceptional service with honesty and integrity.
- Carini & Associates, Realtors uses its consultants as teams to maximize results for our buyers and sellers.
- Our Consultants are lifelong residents of West Michigan and have a deep appreciation for our community.
- The Compagner Real Estate Consulting Group is a perfect example of a successful Real Estate Team.
- Compagner Real Estate Consulting Group stays ahead of the traditional Real Estate Salesperson by keeping up to date with trends, tools, and advancements in the Real Estate industry.
Curt Carini Résumé
Curt Carini is a real estate broker and the President and founder of Carini & Associates, Realtors. He received his Real Estate license in 1985. Curt’s clients suggested that he open his own company because they did not like the way traditional Real Estate salespeople did business.
In 1989, Curt opened his own real estate company with the goal of listening to the needs of his clients and providing them with the knowledge and advice they needed to make wise, informed real estate decisions. Curt brings a wealth of experience with him as a lifelong resident of the West Michigan shoreline.
Curt has consistently been one of the top producing Real Estate consultants in West Michigan. He is constantly upgrading his skills by attending the continuing education classes offered by the Michigan Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors and taking part in the educational opportunities they offer. As a member of an International Marketing University, Curt attends marketing seminars 30 days a year to keep his marketing skills updated.
When you hire Curt Carini to help you buy or sell your property, you will receive personal service from an expert who is knowledgeable, experienced, and successful. You will also be working with a caring professional who understands that your particular real estate needs are unlike those of anyone else.
Most importantly, you will be working with a real estate consultant who understands the internet. His web site, www.CariniRealtors.com and www.MichLakes.com have top rankings with all the major search engines including Google, Yahoo, and MSN. His investment in the internet is extensive to ensure his listings are getting maximum exposure.
|2005-2007||NAR and MAR Conventions|
|2002-Present||REBAC Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council|
|2002-Present||National Association of Realtors® Code of Ethics Training|
|2002-Present||Michigan Association of Realtors (MAR) Convention and training|
|2002-Present||National Association of Realtors (NAR) Convention and training|
|1994||Achievement Award from the West Michigan Shores Boy Scout|
|1993-Present||Member of International Real Estate Marketing University|
|1989-Present||President and Owner of Carini & Associates, Realtors|
|1993-Present||Member of the Grand Rapids Association of REALTORS®|
|1985-Present||Member of the Michigan Association and National Association of REALTORS®|
|1985-Present||Member of West Michigan Lakeshore Association of REALTORS®|
|1982||Michigan State Agricultural Courses|
|1980-1982||Grand Valley University|
|2002-Present||ABR Accredited Buyer’s Representative|
|2001-Present||RPAC Realtors® Political Action Committee|
|1995||BPAC Builders Political Action Committee|
|1995-Present||RSC 206, 201 Residential Sales Council 206|
|1994-Present||CRS Certified Residential Specialist|
|1991||RAEP Residential Appraisal Education Program|
|1991-Present||REVS-III, IV, V Real Estate Valuation Specialist|
|1989-Present||GRI-I, II Graduate Realtors® Institute|
|1984-Present||REALTOR® Licensed REALTOR®|