We value the health and safety of both customers and employees. The COVID-19 virus/Coronavirus has required us to take additional precautionary measures to ensure that we can maintain these values.
The well-being of our customers and team members is our highest priority. That includes ensuring that cleaning and sanitizing guidelines put forth by health officials are being followed.
In compliance with the Governor’s Executive Order, we have established the following guidelines with the assistance of the Michigan Association of Realtors.
- All employees will be screened prior to appointments and temperatures tested before appointments.
- We will screen customers in advance and inform them that if anyone feels ill, they need to cancel.
- The Realtor will be utilizing a spray alcohol disinfectant to clean any touched surfaces as we go along. Please notify us if you have any allergy to this.
- We will respect minimum 6’ social distancing.
- We ask that you not touch eyes, nose or mouth. If necessary, wash immediately afterward.
- We will meet outside with social distancing in place. We will continue to social distance to the extent possible within the residence as well. Realtor will open door and step in a distance to allow purchasers to gain access with social distancing.
- We will wear masks when in enclosed spaces or when guests could come closer than 6’.
- We encourage the use of masks/scarfs and gloves while viewing a home. We will provide masks and disposable gloves, upon request.
- Please refrain from touching any surfaces in a home (including light switches and interior doorknobs). Ask the Realtor if you wish to look into something that needs to be opened or touched and they will assist with gloves on.
- We will be minimizing the amount of time physically present at the home.
- We will designate one bathroom for guest only, that will be sanitized after each use.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and tissues.
- We will provide hand washing stations with paper towels and anti-bacterial soap at each sink.
- After a showing, ensuing discussion will take place outside of the home with social distancing in place.
- We will clean/sanitize after guests leave.
- Offers can be transmitted electronically and E-signed. If that is not possible, paper offers will be done with gloves and social distancing.
Continuing discussion on a purchase or other questions should be conducted to the greatest extent possibly by electronic methods or telephone.
We are committed to providing the best service possible. The guidelines set forth by official government agencies are ever changing, as such, continuing communications will be followed closely and put into practice.
Thank you so very much for your cooperation in advance. Your safety is our number one priority. If you have any questions or concerns, contact Susan Compagner.