Laketown Township is a picturesque residential area on the NW corner of 147th Ave. and 64th Street Holland, Michigan in Laketown Township. It has small lakes, rivers, a multitude of hiking and biking options to Holland and Saugatuck plus many other outdoor activities. Laketown Crossings is located approximately 5 minutes from Saugatuck/Douglas with its quaint art focused shopping and year-round events and 7 minutes to downtown Holland’s snowmelt, restaurants, Tulip Time, and boutique shopping.
Holland is an Award Winning City that is located on the shores of Lake Michigan and Lake Macatawa and is rich with old world charm and history. The area has fantastic health care, low cost of living, high graduation rates, high college attendance, low unemployment, and a stable housing market with steadily increasing values. Tulip Time in May is the country’s third largest floral festival. In the winter, downtown Holland’s streets and sidewalks are “snow-free” with 60 miles of plastic tubing recycling warm waste water underneath the streets and sidewalks. Holland is at the front of the pack being the “hub” for craft beer breweries in West MI. Grand Rapids Spectrum Health and the “Medical Mile” are only 33 minutes away. Holland and Grand Rapids were 2 of the Hospitals rated in the top 50 Hospitals in the US. The rating is based solely on clinical quality outcomes and it rewards excellence over a multi-year time period
Laketown Crossings is located within 3 miles of Lake Michigan, Lake Macatawa, and downtown Holland. If you like boating, there are marinas and yacht clubs. If you like swimming, there is Evergreen Commons private pool for it’s senior members and the Holland Municipal pool and of course many fresh water beaches along Lake Michigan and inland lakes. Here are the distances to other locations: Douglas, MI: 11 miles, Grand Rapids, MI: 27.4 miles, Saugatuck, MI: 10.3 miles, Zeeland, MI: 4.9 miles, Spring Lake, MI: 20.5 miles, Grandville, MI: 19.4 miles, Hudsonville, MI 13.6 miles, Chicago, IL: 150 miles. Holland and Laketown Township are great places for your next move.
- Holland is featured in Nov/Dec 2014 Where to Retire Magazine – “Towns of Tradition” and “One of The Best Places to Retire.”
- Forbes magazine Holland as one of the Top Five Cities in the U.S.
- Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index-Holland 2nd-healthiest, happiest place to live in America.
- Livability Magazine- Holland offers a thriving job market and low cost of living. Holland holds the lowest unemployment rate in Michigan. Holland economy is strong with a diverse range of businesses providing jobs. Northwest Ottawa County, which includes Grand Haven, has more than 250 industrial companies,
- Holland is rated one of the top 4 “Best Places to Retire in the US”
- Holland is featured in “Towns of Tradition” and ‘One of The Best Places to Retire”
- Money magazine rates Holland as the #4 best place to retire in America.
- Holland rated 3rd Best Places for Families. The city’s combination of small-town charm, natural beauty, great schools, low crime and a strong commitment to children.
- The Holland economy is strong with a diverse range of businesses providing jobs. Northwest Ottawa County, which includes Grand Haven, has more than 250 industrial companies, Holland business auto-parts-furniture-makers-lead-regions-diverse-and-growing-economy.
- Only In Your State – Douglas, voted “The Small Town In Michigan That’s One Of The Coolest In The U.S.” It is one of Michigan’s smallest and most quaint towns.
- Laketown Township information including parks and areas of attraction.
ITEMS EFFECTING WHETHER YOU PURCHASE AND ULTIMATELY LIVE AT LAKETOWN CROSSINGS CONDOS
- Great central location on the Southwest side of Holland.
- Close to everything including Lake Macatawa and Lake Michigan.
- Biking, and walking paths also available.
- Private Road vs. County Road. Very low traffic.
- Beautiful, high quality, custom designed condos with a sophisticated, warm, natural feel.
- Small intimate community – 26 units total. Ten freestanding single family units and eight double attached units.
- High quality exterior.
- Zero and One-step units, walkout or view-out lower levels.
- Choose your floor plan designs and interior decorating.
- Interiors with a warm, cheerful ambience.
- Floor plans designed with today’s living styles in mind, sophisticated and a natural feel
- Interior layouts with great flow and a cheerful ambience with plenty of windows for great natural light.
- Quality 30 year composite roof shingles.
- Interior boasts 10’ ceiling in living room, tray ceiling in master bedroom, and 9’ ceilings on the rest of the main floor.
- Everything you need on the main level with a lower level for expansion.
- Custom installed trim throughout.
- Trendy interior doors.
- Gorgeous carpet and high quality laminate wood flooring
- High quality appliances
- Gourmet kitchen with solid surface countertop packages available.
- Excellent energy efficiency with high R-factor insulation and quality windows.
- All underground utilities: city water/sewer connected, electric and natural gas, cable and internet are available.
- Snow plowing, lawn care, sprinkling, exterior maintenance and more included in the low monthly assessment.
- Very experienced builder and developer who chooses to construct solid homes with 6” exterior sidewalls.
- Good, dry soil to build on, reasonable costs.
- Wildlife observations: deer, coyote, fox, turkeys, bald eagle, a great variety of waterfowl, song birds, squirrels.
WHAT DO OTHER PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THE HOLLAND AREA.
- Coastal Living’s 2014 – Holland is rated # 3 American’s Happiest Seaside Towns
- Lonely Planet – Holland 1 spot on s List of Top U.S. Destinations to Visit
- USA Today – Saugatuck Best Summer Weekend Escape
- January 12, 2015 Pure Michigan Grand Rapids and 300 Mile Lake Michigan’s Gold Coast
- Implicitly Magazine – Holland, MI #2 in 19 Most Beautiful Small Towns in America
PEOPLE PREFER TO BUY NEW, INSTEAD OF SOMEONE ELSE’S LEFT-OVERS
Why spend thousands rehabilitating someone else’s leftovers when you can enjoy a NEW condo, with warranties on everything, to call your own! A place where you can pick your floor plan, colors, flooring styles, cabinets, fixtures, and more. These NEW quality built, money saving units offer high R factor insulation, new energy efficient appliances, high efficiency furnace, insulated windows, central air, insulated garage and garage door. All this adds up to lower monthly bills and lower maintenance costs thus saving you thousands of dollars per year that you may choose to spend on fun activities such as a vacation or winter home. A NEW condo at Laketown Crossings allows you choices including a 4-season room, a covered deck, 1-4 bedrooms, 2 or more baths, unfinished or partially finished lower level, lower level kitchen, pool table area, and did we mention…
EVERYTHING IS NEW!
GREAT PRICING, GREAT QUALITY, GREAT VALUE
Laketown Crossings Condominiums are a great value. Brand new homes with top quality construction, high-energy efficiency, and professional landscaping. Prices range from $295,000 to $485,000 depending on your choice of options, building envelope, and square footage. Most Condos in West Michigan are resale units.
CNN Money.com rated Holland, MI 4th in “Where homes are affordable.” Residents who live in these 25 growing towns see their incomes go the furthest.
TURN-KEY LIVING. ARE YOU A SNOW BIRD?
Do you travel south in the winter and return to the beauty of the north in the other three seasons? Then Laketown Crossings Condominiums are the perfect choice for you. You can leave for periods of time and when you return everything will be just as you left it! A place where neighbors care about each other and take pride in their community. The price is right and the location is even better.
WHY CHOOSE COMPAGNER REAL ESTATE CONSULTING GROUP TO REPRESENT YOU
The Compagner Real Estate Consulting Croup provides carini, experienced, knowledgeable, expert guidance throughout the entire process. Susan Compagner, the founder of the Compagner Real Estate Consulting Group, has over 25 years of Real Estate experience. She has always been a leader in the market. She is on the cutting edge of technology. Her recent achievements are: First in town to offer QR code websites and QR code marketing. She was first to offer Text messaging for ease of contacting and setting up showings. Susan is very well known and well liked. She has been a developer and is well known as having a business acumen. She works almost 100% on Referrals from clients, family, friends plus referrals through extensive networking with other Realtors in Holland and throughout the country. She is a member of the Women’s Council of Realtors for 24 years and the By Referral Only Marketing University specializing in relationship/social media marketing. She was President of Women’s Council of Realtors and was voted Realtor of the Year by the Women’s Council of Realtors of West Michigan. References are available upon request. Susan’s team members are Independent Contractors with the Real Estate brokerage firm of Carini & Associates, Realtors. For more information about Susan’s team, logon to LaketownCrossings.com and click on “ABOUT US” or call/text Susan at 616.836.2603 or email if you would like more information regarding Laketown Crossings Condominiums.